Submit Transcripts

KU requires all incoming students, whether first year, transfer, or graduate students, to submit all official academic transcripts from every high school or college/university attended prior to submitting their application.

Applications will not be reviewed until they are complete. Your transcript(s) should be sent directly from all secondary schools, colleges, and universities you have attended.

Ways to Submit Transcripts to KU


Hardcopy - Snail Mail

  • Transcript sent directly from your high school and/or college in a sealed envelope to:
    Flagship Residential/College of Golf
    Address: 2600 North Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
    Phone: (561) 478-5500

GED Students

Applicants who earned a GED must present official GED results and official transcripts or any partial high school completion.

Foreign-educated Students

Applicants with foreign educational credentials in a language other than English must provide a translation from a recognized translation agency or official translator. Here are some suggested agencies, however, you may choose outside this list as long as they are a member of the NACES.

Request More Info

Search our website...